Monday, December 2, 2013

Scary Movie 5 (Unrated) (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet)


Worst of the series...
I love the scary movie series.... This movie is seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. My family was talking about how bad it was for days. It constantly insults the audiences intelligence. I know, I know, it's a spoof flick but Its like they didn't even try. The previous films revolved around a central storyline with pop culture and slapstick comedy. This film was a stream of fart/butt jokes that had no structural integrity. I have seen all of the movies parodied, but they did an awful job. Honestly I can't stand the over-hyped paranormal activity series- of which there are hundreds of parodies already. Lohan has really messed up her face and she looks 10 years older that Charley Sheen in the opening scene. Also it was glaringly obvious that the script was written for Cindy and Brenda- from the writing its clear why they decided mot to do the film. The franchise is dead.
So bad...
Terrible! No redeeming qualities at all... And knew exactly what I was getting ready to watch... Just so darn horrible...
this movie blows
do not waste time on this pathetic excuse for a movie. i would give anything for that two hours of my life back. i would have rather chew off my own arm than watch this movie ever again.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment