Friday, December 6, 2013

Step Brothers (2-Disc Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray]


I wasn't ready!
I don't understand how people didn't like this movie.... I take that back. I expect that people didn't like this movie because they expected something smarter. For the record, don't expect this to be an intelligent comedy. It's not. At the same time, I think it's absolutely hilarious. I'm a firm believer in setting our own expectations. If you expected Twister to be some amazing, epic film, then you were probably disappointed. If you expected it to be a movie about a tornado, you were most likely entertained. The same applies to this film. Don't go in expecting an artistic masterpiece. It's crude, rudimentary comedy, and it's nice to be spoon-fed ridiculously "insipid" humor from time to time. I. Loved. This. Film. It's ridiculous, just don't expect too much.
Seriously under rated
This movie is a real sleeper. The first time I watched it I thought it was funny, but after watching a few more times I think it is great. These two portray the base element of every man. The "forever 13" humor that almost all men love, even if they don't like to admit it. Mary Steenburgen is also hilarious. Some people who are too uptight to laugh at juvenile humor will trash this movie, but it is funny. The casting throughout was perfect.
Step Brothers rocks!
This movie was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in a long time. These two actors are great together, they pack a laughter punch like no other. I'm definitely buying this movie.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment