Saturday, October 19, 2013

Clockwork Angels Tour [Blu-ray]


Rush: Clockwork Angels
I saw the Clockwork Angels tour at The Honda Center in Anaheim California, I've seen them 11 times and I'm never disappointed with Rush. I've seen Zeppelin 4 times, Pink Floyd 8 times, ELP, 7 times and too many others to mention, and Rush are right up there on the top of my list. I just read where Geddy Lee says they're taking a break, and will be back in about 2 years. I'm 59 now, and if they come around when I'm 99, I'll be there ! ! !
I was at the Dallas show 7th row during filming
I have only missed one tour since Farewell to Kings and this might have been their best. All three were smiling and truly having fun throughout. The performance was excellent. This is surely a must purchase for any Rush fan. There were cameras at the end of my row throughout the concert. I am looking forward to seeing myself in the bluray.
The best concert I have seen EVER.
I have seen many shows over the years, to include Van Halen on their Van Halen II tour. I've seen KISS, Joe Bonamassa and I can tell you that I have never seen a better show than Rush, Clockwork Angels. No opening act, just 2.5 hours of magic. They opened with Subdivisions and played a lot of their earlier music before going into the greater part of Clockwork Angels. The best part of this show was the chemistry of the band. They were smiling and laughing as they performed, three friends from way back. Some bands just get out there and go through the motions. Another day, another city. But Geddy, Alex and Neil are still having fun and enjoying what they do. And boy, did it show. The musicianship was phenomenal. Neil was Neil and the drum kit he used was the same one from the previous Time Machine tour. He claims it's the best kit he's ever used so he brought it out again and used it as only he can. Geddy is just nuts on his bass, a modified Fender Jazz. I think he's one of the very...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment