Monday, October 14, 2013

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season Five [Blu-ray]


Best Season - Why did they Cancel the Show?
I'm not going into detail how amazing this series has been, because if you're reading this, you already know how fantastic and how addictive Star Wars, The Clone Wars The Series has been. Furthermore, I have really grown to love so many characters on this show. I love Ahsoka Tano because she is always brave and she always wants to do what is best for others. And I even came to really like Asajj Ventress because she had so much spunk and personality, and even humor about her. And, I really liked that she had decided to change from her evil ways.
As of now, Season 5 has been the absolute best of all of the seasons. I was really, really looking forward to a 6th season until I found out that the show HAS BEEN CANCELLED!! Oh, how could they do this?? Because they are making Star Wars Episode 7? That's a poor excuse, but apparently that may have something to do with it. But, I did hear that the studio wants to make some kind of bonus arc episodes. I hope it's true. Probably it...
The series has now come full circle...
I can remember seeing the announcement trailer for the clone wars way back before anyone knew anything about what we were about to experience. I can remember pretty vividly sitting at the theaters watching Star Wars The Clone Wars with my friends, and I have absolutely enjoyed each season after that theatrical experience. Now here we are 5 seasons later, each season has been amazing, and season after season they somehow manage to keep getting better and better. I am writing this review after having now seen the entire 5th season and I must say that it has not only been better than the last 4 seasons, but it has managed to take the series to a whole new level.

The show this season has been heavily based on continuing the story, and not only that but it has started to end characters and their part in the Clone Wars. This season has been all about story arcs and taking the show to the next level in the Clone Wars. As the season comes to a close you can really see it...
Clone Wars at its Best
This is without a doubt the best season of The Clone Wars series. It's great come back from a rather disappointing season 4 and is pact with action and excitement. The stunning animation, sincere performances, and solid stories will captivate audiences of all ages. Among other things, season 5 shows just how physically, mentally, and emotionally strong Ahsoka is, which was a joy to watch. Experiencing the unique friendship between characters and their journey throughout the series is a wonderful reminder of why audiences are so captivated by Clone Wars. Congratulations are in order to the cast and crew of Star Wars: The Clone Wars!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment