Thursday, October 24, 2013

Curse of Chucky (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)


The Best Sequel !
Saw the World Premiere at Fantasia Festival and it's the BEST sequel of the franchise ! It's full of surprises and twists. Can't wait to get the Blu-ray to see the unrated version.

Hardcore fans will LOVE this one !
Friends till the end.....
IT WAS EPIC! Beautifully made, fantastic acting, Chucky....as always horrifying and still got that dark sense of humor....I have been a fan of Child's Play since I was in early grade school if not younger and this movie did NOT disappoint, in fact it dazzled me the in the same way as Child's Play did as a child.....but now 25 years after Chucky first hit the big screen he has come a long way and its definitely where he deserves to be. This is definitely back to Chucky's horror roots and the stuff you see in this film will have you feeling an even greater uneasiness and terror than any one of the films before it. My thanks to Don Mancini, Brad Dourif, Fiona Dourif, Jennifer Tilly, etc for making an amazing, horrific, and fan loving film!!!!!! I have to say the new information as well as the fan nods in this movie made me feel so satisfied I could not have asked for a better film.
Nice return to form.
I just watched the movie this morning on the PlayStation Network and thought it was pretty good. The puppet effects were a little off sometimes, and the computer-generated Chucky (in the scene where he walks down the stairs from the attic) was a little bad. Overall, the movie had a nice, slow build that had me uneasy, which is something I haven't been able to say about Chucky for a while. I also enjoyed the surprise cameos. I'm a little confused as to where this film falls in the series, timeline-wise, but that may be more my fault than the movie's. Also, the ending was creepy. :-)
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment