Saturday, October 12, 2013

Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)


To be released February 18, 2014
Since Amazon won't tell us, I've added this quick review to let everyone know that Season 3 will be released on DVD and Bluray on February 18, 2014.
Continue the Epic Series through Amazon.com!
If this package is anything like the previous second and now re-released first complete seasons, it will be worth the price completely. I assuming this because it's been proven twice by now and also among other HBO releases. Therefore, what I expect or hope will be the return of the

5 blu-ray discs containing the ten episode season in 1080p picture and wonderful HD surround sound (with the fifth containing interesting special features, like season two's the animated history of Westeros),
two dual layer season DVD with all ten episode set,
and a digital season copy code where you can choose either redeem it with Amazon, UltraViolet, iTunes, or other instant streaming website.

My suggestion for anybody purchasing this through Amazon.com, please redeem at least one of you digital HD copies through Amazon.com. Not only is it more friendly than the likes of UV or iTunes, but YOU ACTUALLY GET TO DOWNLOAD A DIGITAL VERSION WHILE YOU HAVE A STREAMED COPY THAT...
Game of Thrones Season 3 Limited Edition Amazon Exclusive
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Blu-Ray available February 18th, 2014

I am a huge fan of the books and the show. I have Inside HBO's Game Of Thrones: Collector's Edition book, A Feast of Ice and Fire Cookbook, and even pre-ordered The World of Ice and Fire: The Official History of Westeros and The World of A Game of Thrones. I play the Game of Thrones board game almost every Saturday with my friends. I even have the comic book and coasters and a Targaryen t-shirt. I also have the first two seasons on Blu-Ray (pre-ordered them here like 6 months in advance). I am a huge fan of the series. I will update this review after each episode airs to give the most accurate review of the season as I can, as well as adding product specs when they become available for the Blu-Ray release of this season.

A Game of Thrones (book 1 in the Song of Ice and Fire book series) covered the first season. A Clash of Kings (book 2) was told in the second season. A Storm of Swords (book 3)...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment