Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Black Butler: Complete First Season (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)


AMAZING!!!!
I love this anime, it is absolutely insanely awesome. I highly recommend it. Sebastian is the most bad ass butler I've ever heard of. This whole series is spectacular. There are demons, grim reapers, people you'll adore, people you'll have fun hating, it has everything.

Aku made shitsuji desu.
That's Sebastian's catch phrase of sorts, roughly translating to "I am one hell of a butler" or "I am a devil of a butler"
But in Japanese it has two meanings, also sounding like this:
Akuma de shitsuji desu.
That means "I am a devil and a butler"

Also instead of Grell saying "Bassy" it's actually "Sebas-chan" which in Japanese would be like a disrespectful (since Sebastian hates him) pet name.

Hope you found that interesting!
ONE OF THE BEST!
This show is one of the best animes I've seen in a while, (although the manga is a bit better for those who want to check it out), but overall this anime is very well done with lots of mystery, action, and humor. If you haven't seen it yet you're missing out!
Love this show!
I bought the first season and the second season together and I was very impressed on how fast they arrived! Two days early, it tickled my fancy and I am watching it right now. The cases and DVDs are in perfect shape and the show is just amazing(though I prefer the manga over the show.) I recommend this for anyone 16+!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment