Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fairy Tail: Collection One (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)


GO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let me start out by saying I can not wait for this release on April 30th and already have my copy on pre-order. I am a big fan of both the manga and the anime. I can still remember going to my local book store and picking up the first vol. when it was first released in America and loving it. To this date it has always been one of my favorite anime's. I have always wanted to own the dvd's of the series but have felt that 12 episodes for 30 dollars i feel i wasn't getting my moneys worth but now were getting the first 24 episodes which cover's the Macao arc the Daybreak arc the lullaby arc the Galuna Island arc and starts the Phantom Lord arc I would say that now i feel i'am getting my moneys worth.
Blu-Ray
A friend suggested Fairy Tail to me a few months ago, and all I can say is when I watch Fairy Tail I get a Fire in my belly. It's got comedy, romance and action all put together, and has epic music playing during the big fights. A must watch for any anime fan.
It's okay.
I was told that this show would be better than any anime I have ever seen. Well, it isn't that, but it is okay. I am not all the way through the set but I have moments where I enjoy it, and moments when I am bored. Also, with almost any other show I have watched I was hooked after the first few episodes. Here, not so much. I find Lucy to be annoying and the joke about Grey losing his clothing...well it feels kind of pointless. Granted I am sure it will get better later on, but it didn't leave a good first impression.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment