Thursday, November 21, 2013

King of Thorn (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)


Amazing movie
This is one of my favorite anime movies by far the art and animation are amazing not to mention the story line kept me hooked through out the whole movie. This movie is definitely not for young children because of all the blood scenes but its not gore. The ending got a little confusing at first but then it all worked out in the end a 9.5/10
Absolutely Astounding!
I have never heard of this, but I saw a trailer, and instantly bought it on a whim, and I have to say I am very happy with my purchase! It is a great movie, the animation is flawless and very artsy with some CGI put into it. The story is very in-depth and the characters are unique and pull the story along quite nicely. Anyone looking for a strange, creative, fantastic, anime to jump into should definitely buy this, it will not disappoint you!
King of thorns (combo)
This is a good anime that is entertaining to watch.
animation if very good, and the story well thought out.
Happy to have added it to my collection.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment