Saturday, November 16, 2013

One Piece Film: Strong World (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)


The OP Girl
Honestly, I dont know what to say. Strong World is an amazing movie, but there's only been a sub so far. Now, with the dubbed version coming out, and with the addition of Brook speaking english, I'm ecstatic. One Piece has probably the most intriguing characters, plot, and personalities in ANY anime, manga, cartoon, TV show, or movie. It's one of the best. And Eiichiro Oda, wherever you are, thank you for sticking with it and making time to produce this movie- It's one of the classics.
One of the Best
An exciting, breathtaking adventure written by the original creator, Eiichiro Oda. Strong World encompasses all the traits people have come to know and love about One Piece while introducing wonderfully colored new locations and whimsical characters with ties to the original story.
A fun treat for existing and new One Piece fans alike.
An Honest Review from an Honest Fan
Please don't get me wrong in my following review. I love One Piece to death. I have to many figures and plushes littering my room that if I had used the money wisely I'd have...something not One Piece. Anyway, as I was saying, One Piece is one of my all time favorite animes, up there with the Monogatari series by NisioIsin and Gurren Lagann.

This film is pretty great. It's got amazing visuals that had me watching the movie for days just admiring all the different environments the Straw Hats found themselves in. The animals, characters, and even the water all look incredible and the attention to detail is not something that can be overlooked. Every move Luffy does, the way the earth moves and even the very clouds and wind are done to well that it alone can give the film a five star rating.

As you can see however, I have not given this film a five star rating though. The plot itself is littered with holes, even though it is wildly enjoyable. I had followed the hype...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment