Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox [Blu-ray]


Not for young children!
The movie is amazing - but be warned, it is probably the most violent animated Justice league film I have seen. The PG-13 rating on this is no joke...
Really surprised me
This movie is just plain good. I did not particularly enjoy the comic series or the aftermath with the New 52, but this movie was so much better than I expected. It made the story more cohesive and understandable. Like many others, I was very happy to see a Flash movie, though I do miss Wally West! This is a must for any comic fan but be forewarned: this movie is violent. This is a modern tale of the super hero genre. Kids need to watch something like All-Star Superman. I put this up there with Under the Red Hood.
Now THIS is a Justice League movie
I'm a sucker for alternate universe stories, given how they allow characters we all know to go outside the boundaries of how they are written and this movie does not disappoint. Gritty, violent and fun. You will not be disappointed. I hope DC keeps cranking these out.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment