Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]


"And now forever?" asked Edward. "And now forever" whispered Bella. "Over my dead body" hissed the Fate...
I just saw the part 2 of "Breaking Dawn" (in my country it opened on November 14) and I was very impressed. I loved this skillful and very faithful adaptation of the final chapters of "Twilight" saga. WARNING: this review contains limited SPOILERS and also some slightly dirty jokes...

As probably everybody already knows, this film begins with Bella Cullen (former Bella Swan) making her first steps as a newly created vampire, very soon after the extremely difficult birth of her daughter Renesmee. Things that happened at the end of the previous part are discreetly reminded to us by the extraordinary opening scene, in which we can enjoy the beauty of state of Washington, listen to the perfectly adapted music and finally watch how the nature changes when winter comes - and all of this is somehow connected to Bella's transformation. I was very impressed by those first scenes - it is rare to see the opening credits put to such a good use.

Bella's first days as newborn...
Wonderful Ending to the Saga
I won't spoil the movie by telling readers about the new part. You will have to go see the movie for that.
I will say that I cannot imagine a better way to end this story. It was everything I could have hoped for, except the promise of yet another book and movie!
It was so thoughtful to include the full cast of all the movies in the credits at the end of the movie. So great to see all those faces again.
What an amazing four years this has been for all of us fans! After reading the books, I dreamed about having them made into movies. I even pictured Kristen Stewart as Bella! None of it has been anthing but delightful.
Thanks to Stephenie Meyer for writing the only love story I've ever been able to appreciate, to Melissa Rosenberg for turning it into fabulous screenplays and all the other magical movie people for giving us the lovliest fairytale of our time.
Go see Breaking Dawn - Part II
Throughly enjoyed this movie
I think that this may be the best in the Twilight series. I found the movie to be a great end to the series wrapping up all of the loose ends and giving fans a chance to appreciate the entire experience of the series.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment